Thursday, January 18, 2018

FabFitFun Boxes Taking Over Social Media

https://twitter.com/search?q=fabfit%20fun&src=typd

The Company I chose to blog about today is FabFitFun. They are all over social media and television! This company sends out boxes filled with full size beauty and fitness products. I just joined the subscription recently and received my box! I will add pictures below if what it looked like when I received it. But first let me explain what I received in my box!

  • Mer-Sea & Co. - scarf in blush color (Very soft and warm! I wear it all the time!)
  • Summer and Rose - Bar chain earrings
  • Private Party - Gym bag that says "Will workout for cupcakes" 
  • RealHer - Eyeshadow pallet (My new favorite pallet! The colors are great!)
  • Way Of Will - Muscle soak bath salts
  • Spongelle- Body buffer in Bulgarian rose scent
  • MakeupDrop - Silicone Makeup Applicator
  • Whish Beauty - Nourishing dew mask

This is how my box looked when it arrived: 

 This is what everything looks like out of the packaging:


You also get a magazine (On the top of my box in the last picture above.) to go with your box and access to fitness channels on their website.

Overall I was in love with this Brand. They promise each box has over a $200 value inside and they have a paper in the box telling you what each product is and how much it costs just incase you don't believe them! But each box is $49.99 each season. You can receive the editors  box which is the one I showed you above for only $39.99 if you have a code for a discount which is everywhere online! Previous subscribers get a discount too if you use their code so people like to share it! 

Oh and by the way, Here's a code if you're interested!

(refaf-uyxh4u)



This is such a smart was to market their product. Each person who passes this card on that they send you gets something out of it. Why wouldn't people do that? Their brand is spreading so fast because of this and it is easy to see! If you have Facebook, there are many celebrities doing videos of them opening the box and reacting to what they get inside.

The only Challenge I can see that is obvious is the original price of the box.  It is almost $50 each box. But the way the marketing team is handing out coupons to get people to try out the product and realize their getting their money back in the products is a great idea. It makes people realize it is a god deal and want to come back for the next seasons box! 

But I'm not the only one in love with their FabFitFun box, this is what people are saying about it on Twitter: 




Most people LOVE their FabFitFun boxes and can't wait to open them! 



@MaxieStorms opened the same box  have above and loved hers as well!


This tweet above from @BrittKeens shows that people are looking at the prices of the boxes and letting that be a reason for not buying them. 


FabFitFun has a great marketing team if you ask me! They are hitting the right target audience with social media and everyone is loving their boxes! Use my code above and try one out yourself! You wont be disappointed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards Against Humanity Case Study

I did my case study on Cards Against Humanity, this is a cards game with an adult twist. The game is funny, Adult oriented, it brings frie...