Thursday, January 11, 2018


My name is Haley Gretzon and I enrolled in BA 223 because it is a requirement for the

Accounting Technology program, but I am very interested to learn about how marketing
works and hopefully can use some of these projects to better my workplace now!

I am interested in learning about the media side of marketing which seems like most of it, but
I don’t know a lot about marketing yet so I plan to learn along the way and maybe I will find a
different area in marketing that I will be interested in.

I am a very crafty and outdoors person! I love going camping and building things out of pallet
boards! This coming year I plan to travel out of the country for the first time! I’m thinking the
Dominican Republic but I am not sure yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards Against Humanity Case Study

I did my case study on Cards Against Humanity, this is a cards game with an adult twist. The game is funny, Adult oriented, it brings frie...